I'm going to erupt. The work in school is piling up. At such a tremendous rate that I don't know how I'm going to keep up. I do get to study a bit every night but this house I'm staying in, it's too noisy. I'm not saying that anyone in particular is noisy but it's just how the house is shaped. It's enclosed, with 9 people staying in it. And it's normal for people to talk but when they do, the sound constructed is just so destructive to me. ARG! Sometimes I want to come to the library to study but guess what? Library closes at 2000h every night and on Fridays, like today, it closes at 1600h. When I finally get through my last lesson everyday, I'm already dead beat. Seems like I need to find a new way to energise myself. Especially in the late evenings when it's rightfully a time for homework and revisions. I feel that I've not done enough to keep myself on track. Today's Friday and this weekend is the best time to put myself right back on track. I must do so.
Yesterday night something interesting happened. Kenny was in my room studying. Half way through, we saw a small little puppy sitting right outside my window. He was adorable. So adorable I coudln't help but run to the entrance to open the door. Sadly, he turned and sped off the moment he saw me. Did I give chase? Of course I did. He was looking so helpless and my instant thought was to give him a warm comfortable place to stay in at least for the night. But he ran away. I stopped chasing after some time. I didn't want to see him run across the road to avoid me, only to be knocked down by any on-coming car. Did I mentioned that he looked like a Silky Terrier, only a little bit ungroomed? So cute. Hope he found his way home though.
Telstra is one hell of a lousy phone company. It's been more than a week since my Broadband Internet has been activated. Till date, I have yet to receive any mail or notification to update me on the progress. I was told that I was supposed to receive my modem 2 days ago. This morning I checked the mail box before coming to school, empty! They seriously ought to look into their efficiency in their services. Atrocious! How am I going to get on the net over the weekends when the library will be closed? Those shit heads!!
Thana said she wants to go to Fremantle tomorrow. She's been asking quite a lot of people actually. I'm reluctant. It's going to be one hell of a money spending once again. I'm trying my best not to spend so much throughout the week and then came Fremantle and BOOM!! Back at one. I'll see how it goes. I don't want to be the minority in anything so I guess I'll just follow the crowd. For all I know, Kenny and Mazael aren't that keen after all.
It's getting plain and boring at how in introduce these wierd names like Kenny, Mazael and Thana right? So let's have a quick and brief introduction for everyone. We'll go room by room alright? I'm staying in Room 1 so there's nothing much to talk about. Room 2's occupied by a guy called Cholola. He's from Zambia and he's only 18 this year. He's going to do Medicine next year so I suppose he's a pretty bright boy. However, he's a little wierd. It could be due to the up-bringing, I don't know. But tell me, who gets choked on the stalk of a pear? Man!! Room 3 that's Florah. She's from South Africa, don't even know her age. She's alright. Likes to laugh a lot. Room 4's Mazael. Like me, he's from Singapore. Just got out of the Army in March. What's so interesting about this guy is his hair. He went for this hair extension thing and he now has a Chinese face with Bob Marley's hair. Picture that! Room 5 we have Desiree. She's from Hong Kong. A very blur person. And by blur, I mean BLUR with the capital B!! She can't do nothing man! She can't cook, she can't talk properly. BUT!!!! She's overall a pretty nice person. The special thing about her is that, she can sometimes make me reach the verge of punching the shit out of a female. Not many people can do that you know? Room 7, Khairul. ARGG!!! I get pissed even typing his name! First and foremost, he's the only Muslim in the house. And because of that, there's no dogs and no pork in the house. I haven't had any amount of pork in my body since the day I moved in. You know how sad that is? Each time all of us goes to the mini mart and we see cans of luncheon meat and strips of bacons we can only stare and walk off. I don't really care anymore. This weekend, I'm bringing a pig home. And he's not going to know about it. Room 8, Muki! Muki's from Zambia. Nothing much about him. Rarely see him anyways. Room 9, Kenny!! The mother and nanny of the house. He's one of the best cook I've ever come across. Yes he might be a little short, fat and retarded, but he's a really really nice person. I'll update you guys more next time. I'm rushing for time now...ciao!
Friday, May 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment