Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Drifting Dreams

This is the sign that I put up after the continuous slamming of doors.
Today is a really bad day for me. The Applicable Maths paper that I did today was a failure. Maybe I didn't practise enough, maybe even if I did it was too much of a last minte work. Like I said, the dream of becoming a vet is drifting further and further away from me. I went to the Murdoch University talk today. The competition for the Vet Science place in Murdoch is really intense and I am definitely not in contention unless I pull my marks up by a great deal. Enough of slacking, enough of nonsense. I must start to do some serious work today. Everything has to start today, no more dragging.
Early in the morning I was awoken by the continuous slamming of the main door of the house. I have had enough. These people are getting on my nerves. Do you really need to slam so hard on the door whenever you go out or come back? Must you make your presence known so badly? Why can't people just shut the door the NORMAL way? I got so pissed of I went to to put that sign and hopefully people will start to behave like human beings and not some barbarians.
I wasted 2 hours at Carousel today. I can't decide between a ZIPPO lighter or a bottle of perfume for my brother's 21st birthday. Neither did I find any nice pencil case for Rebecca for her first day of school. Carousel, self-proclaimed biggest shopping mall in Western Australia. Seriously, I feel that even Jurong Point can beat it flat if the 3 storeys of Jurong Point plus its basement are all put on one level. Such a lousy big but useless mall. I might have to make another trip down tomorrow evening to get the presents I need to get. Haiz. And soccer jersy for the team, bad news... One set of jersy plus shorts with printing at the back cost about A$60.00. I doubt anyone will be interested after I tell them the price. Maybe Habour Town can offer me a better price. Who knows?
I shan't waste anymore time now. I know I am not in the right conditoon to study now because I am very sleepy and tired. I am going to take a one hour nap and wake up to do 3 hours of solid studying later today. And let today mark the 1st day of my battle towards Murdoch University. It MUST start, and it MUST last. Sustainability is one of the hardest thing to achieve. However hard it is, I must do it. Especially Chemistry which by far is my weakest subject. Till then, see you.

No comments: