Monday, November 20, 2006

A Backdated Post

Hi guys, sorry for being missing in action for the past week. As you know, my time in Perth for 2006 is done and there was tonnes of packing to be done in the short 12 hours that I had after my last paper on the 13th of November. Anyways, glad to say that I'm in Singapore now. Yeah, finally after a grusome 7 months in downunder. There's so much to say about how things were over the past week that I doubt I can finish telling in one sitting. Perhaps, before I even start telling you my story, let me post some photos of the last few moments of my life in Perth '2006. Here we go...


This is one of those nights before our last paper. As you can see, our slacker of the year Mr Cody is looking serious. THAT is how serious things were during the examination period. No nonsense at all.




Here, the rest of the crew. It was Applicable Maths paper. I'm glad we were all putting in effort, now we can enjoy our holidays.




Check out this manikin from MYER in Perth city. Doesn't she look incredibly real?




This is taken outside TAKA, no not the Takashimaya in Singapore, this is TAKA the Japanese restaurant in Perth. Take a closer look at the billboard behind Cody, can you see his name printed on the board? He wasn't aware I took this photo.



I am in a hurry right now to go pick my darling up from school. I know all you bastards in Perth are jealous of the fact I'm at home right now. Hang in there alright? Your time will come. Stay tuned cos' I'm going to share with you the horrific incident I had at the Perth International Airport on that day when I was leaving Perth. More photos on my darling's birthday as well. See you people.

And just in case you people reading this doesn't know, this blog is classfied and that means, my darling, Rebecca, has got no idea about this blog at all. Do not look me up on MSN and start asking me shit loads of crap about this blog and ask me craps like why haven't you been updating your blog and all. She could be sitting right next to me reading whatever you are typing to me on MSN. In short, unless you see me face to face, this blog is not to be discussed elsewhere. Happy holidays everyone.

No comments: