Friday, June 29, 2007

Back To Blogging

It's been more than a month yeah? I'm back. Been an absolutely crazy month. There was the exams and tonnes of assignments and shit. I've got lots to update but I can't do it all in a night. So I'm gonna have to do it in bits and pieces, here and there.

Everyone's gone. Fung and Cody are back in Malaysia. Jessica's back to Brisbane with her friends. The house is left with Mazael and I. Bruce, out of loneliness, has moved over to stay in our place. We're just living day by day, hoping that Cedric won't find out. Cedric's our real estate agent by the way.

For the past few nights, the three of us have been renting tonnes of DVDs to watch and right now, we're watching "Pulse". "The Omen" and "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" are next in the line. Spooky Thursday. Stay tuned as I uncover the shits that happened over the past month.


My latest read. My target is to complete 5 books this holidays.




We were doing some grocery shopping earlier today. Guess what happened to Bruce's shopping bag? Check that out! His banana came popping out. Sick as shit. *wahahahahahahaha*