This post came a week late really. I am finally sitting here in my room, in Perth. I landed here exactly a week ago from Paradise. I just want to thank my darling for the out of this world holiday that she has given me. And guess what she gave me for our 4.5 year anniversary? A brand new Manchester United home jersy. I can't explain in words how delighted I am. It's something I've been wanting to get for a very very long time now. Just so you guys get to visualise what I'm talking about, here's a couple of shots I took.

That's the jersy from the front.

The Manchester United crest.

Of course, the champions badge by the sleeves since we're the champions last season.

That's the back view with my name on it. And 22 symbolises the 2nd of February. It's the date 4.5 years ago when we got together.

The red devil.
I am missing Singapore already. Anyways, that's lots more to update. Stay tuned.