Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm Flat!

The paper went okay. Probably not as tough as I would picture it to be. Having said that, it doesn't mean that it was an easy paper. It just wasn't as tough as I thought it would be. I need my sleep now. Badly!




Oh before I go sleep, check this out. The lecturer for Organic Chemistry is Adrian George. I reckon he's the best Chemistry lecturer we have so far. Not that he has strong competitors but he's good nonetheless. I placed a lof of this handheld gadget at the front of the lecture theatre today and asked us to take one each as we proceed into the lecture theatre. It's an amazingly cool stuff. Pardon my ignorance at least this is my first time. It's kind of like the gadget where you find in game shows like Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, where the player wants to poll the audience. Then everyone in the audience will pick up the gadget and select their answer. I'm rambling on too much. Anyway, he used the same method to ask us to answer questions on Organic Chemistry as he go along the lecture. We were able to see how many people in the class got the question right/wrong. Nice.



Okay, I'm going to sleep now. NOW!

No comments: