You know how humans are so good at linking/associating things? Like I'll give you an example, what do you think of when I say the word "Curry"? If your answer is one of the items listed below, chances are, you're normal...
(1) Indian
(2) Spicy
(3) Chicken/Lamb/Mutton/Beef
(4) Nasi Briyani (Yellow Rice)
The question is, why? Why do we link things up so rapidly? Why do we associate things so easily? As if there isn't any room for rarity, possibilities etc? I don't know. I guess no one really knows the answer. But who can we blame? It's just human nature isn't it?
How many of you link a particular song to a certain time in your life when it's very memorable or dreadful? I do. I listen to certain songs and it reminds me of childhood. I listen to certain songs that reminds me of sad moments. But I'm really glad to say that I have more happy songs than sad ones... And today, I'd like to share with everyone a song which I came across on You Tube recently that reminds me of my Darling. The first few months that we met some 5 years ago in Jurong Institute. The lyrics have no significance to us but just the song and its catchy rythm, brings fond memories of our courtship...
I do not know the title of the song. Pardon me. Enjoy...
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment