Sunday, September 24, 2006

Let The Rollercoaster Ride Begin


20% Physics, 80% chatting with his strawberry.




Unlike me, so engrossed that I didn't bother to smile to the camera.



Did I once mention that next week was going to be hell week? Well the craziness of next week was first felt last night when Cody and I were studying for Physics. Oh okay let's just say I felt it more considering the fact that Cody spent 80% of his time chatting with his strawberry. All these Atomic Physics thingy, energy levels, line of spectrum, Sun's Corona, Photons, X-Rays...*arrgg*

Well I can't spend too much time here. Time is running out, today's agenda, Chemistry & ELACS report. God god god, why can't a day have more than 24 hours once in a while? I got to run. And yeah, lose weight as well. I have 2 more months before going back to the sunny island called Singapore. Let's see what's for lunch...something low in carbohydrates...yeah got it. Water. Bye!


Now this is a crazy guy gulping a huge tub of ice-cream down at one go. 99-cents per tub, ain't that a good reason for gluttony?




Mission completed!

No comments: