Thursday, March 22, 2007

I Survived Hell Week

This week hasn't been friendly to me at all. Starting from Sunday night, I have been practically staying up late to complete assignments, pre-labs, test preparations etc. I'd always end up sleeping only about 3 to 4 hours before I have to head for Uni again.

Monday it was Foundation tutorials, Tuesday there was Vet lab, Wednesday there was Chemistry lab and Thursday there was a Stats test. I f*cking survived all of them. I am so proud of myself. No more such weeks please. Anyway, I treated myself to a well deserve break today starting from 1500 hrs. I watched DVD.

I watched "Munich". Gosh that is one hell of a show. Everyone SHOULD go catch it if there's a copy of this film near you. Trust me, you'll like it. After that I played FIFA 07 and boy am I addicted to that thing now. I just had my shower and it's 0253 hrs now. Believe it or not? Well, I can't be resting and enjoying too long. A person who rests for too long might find it hard to get started again. I must keep this momentum going. I have another Chemistry assignment due this Sunday night. Got to start work again tomorrow.

Oh by the way, I forgot to tell you guys, the pendent I ordered from eBay.com.au has arrived. Quite a few days ago actually. It's sent to me all the way from the U.S. Thought you guys might want to catch a glimpse of it. Nothing fanciful and NO this is not for my Darling. It's for myself. Not to wear though, I just bought it because I like it. It's the pendent of a Veterinary Symbol. Check it out.


The envolope that it came in.




The back of the envolope.




Look at that packaging, trying to look exquisite but still so budget-looking.




A closer look. Did I mention that it cost only USD$26.90? Good bargain huh? 925 Silver.

No comments: