Thursday, March 01, 2007

TV Marathon

I haven't been studying hard since school term started. Probably part of the reason is that the work hasn't really got heavy. I have been so totally addicted to the show zhi zun hong yan. It's a Singaporean Chinese drama serial starring Fann Wong. She's my favourite actress. I know a lot of people from Singapore hates her to the core for various reasons, I still like her a lot. I think all these people are just jealous of her achievements. This entire series has 30 episodes and I'm at 22 now. I should be able to finish the rest by tomorrow. It's already 0300 hrs now. I better go to bed as I have lectures tomorrow morning. Below is the drama's poster. Very very nice show. If you guys are interested, you can download it from MOBTV, but you'd have to subscribe to it monthly. That's all I have got for you all tonight. Do remember to tag me before you leave. Good night.


It's a fantastic show and I am so totally glued to it. Go watch it today or grab it from me if you're in Perth now.

No comments: