
Papa and Mummy returned from their 8-day Tibet tour on that very same day that we returned from KL. Darling and I were at the airport to welcome them home. See how my camera was shaking when I was trying to catch their candid expressions when they came out from the conveyor belt area?

Our precious NaNa was sent to the vet for spaying. She is finally sterillized after years of talking about it. This was how she looked that morning while travelling to the vet's. *hahaha* As cute as always.

One morning while having breakfast at Jurong East with Darling and her Dad, I spotted this fat lazy cat sleeping on a huge pile of money. Check him out. Sleeping on top of the ATM machine!!!

This is Jackie and Nu Er. Both of these Jack Russells bring back fond memories for darling and I of our school days in Jurong Institute. This house is along Toh Tuck Avenue and these two dogs will always sort of greet darling and I whenever we walk past this house after school and the old lady living in that house would tell us the names of the two doggies. Jackie and Nu Er. Soooooooo murderously cute!

And of course, how can I forget, the event of the year. My gang of buddies here brought me out to play soccer one night. It's at one of these turf pitches located near my place. Apparently to book this turf court we have to pay like 88 dollars an hour. It's a routine thing for them as they play there every Thursday and so 2 Thursdays ago, I was there with them. It was the FIRST game of the night and 4 minutes into the game, I took a terrible fall and I injured myself in my right knee pretty badly. For the first half an hour, I totally couldn't walk. Then I slowly put a little bit of weight on to it and I got better after a while. However things worsen the next morning. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking painly every time I tried to put weight on to it. Now my knee cannot fully extend, nor can it fully bend. I'm so screwed. I thought I want to let it heal naturally but upon further reading, I realise that I could have ruptured a ligament or worse, broken a joint. The pain is beginning to radiate to other parts of my leg. I have to get it checked at the doctor's tomorrow morning.
That's a quick quick quick flash of my fortnight. Oh and I am also volunteering at mount Pleasant Animal Medical Centre. It's the vet clinic where NaNa got spayed and the same vet clinic that I have been bringing Dino since he was a baby. Been volunteering there for the 2nd week now. Hope it increases my chance of getting in to Vet Science next year. *fingers crossed*



