Friday, July 06, 2007

Leaving For KL

Perth to Singapore, Singapore to Malaysia. That's right, in about an hour's time, I'll be leaving for KL for a fun-filled weekend. It's been planned weeks ago and we're finally getting to do it. Darling, Eric and Yuli are part of the gang of four travelling down this time round. Though there were some pretty rough patches along the planning stage, I'm glad we're all over that.

I can't be talking too much now, I have lots to pack and I'll have to send my baby Dino to the Pet Hotel by 6 am. Poor Dino has to stay in the hotel for the weekend as Papa and Mummy are both on tour in China. Well who knows? Maybe Dino will have a great weekend with his canine mates as well?

I'm sure this trip will be fun. Budget hotels are all once again fully booked, I'm predicting another round of 5-star hotel stay. *HaizzzZZZzzzZZZ* $$$$$$$$$$$$ Dammit! I'm so gonna shop this time round. Well then again, that depends on how much shopping my darling is going to do.


My beautiful darling.



Photos promised. Be back in three days.