Yeah speaking of Easter, the long awaited Easter Holiday is here! We're going to have a one week break and my program for the week's break is definitely something I didn't see coming. Anyways, I'll fill you in some time later. I thought I'd just introduce you to an extraordinary lecturer of mine (Sarcastically). Her name is Dr. Mitra. Oh before you start picturing her in your head, forget it. Check her out in the picture below.

Reference: http://firstyear.chem.usyd.edu.au/chem1405/lecturers.shtml
Oh yeah, referencing is important or you can be charged with Plagarism!
She's our Chsmistry lecturer. Speaks with an ultra thick Indian accent that half the time, none of us understand what shes talking about. I've never seen her appear in any other dresses apart from Saris. No don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Saris but she just reminds me of Mary. Mary's a school servant back in my days in Jurong Institute. Dr. Mitra will come in different coloured Saris every lecture and the funniest thing happened a few days ago. While running towards a student in class, her scarf (part of her sari) got caught in the over-head projector. She almost choked herself to death right before us. Crikey! I almost cracked a few ribs while trying to suppress my laughter. Oh Mitra, Mitra... How we'll miss you after you're gone.
I had dinner with a few Singaporeans today at a shop called "Mamak". It's a Malaysian little eatery near Chinatown that sells Indian/Malay food like Roti Prata, Nasi Goreng, Curry etc. Here's a picture of what I had. Curry chicken with rice.

If you're thinking that it looks totally un-appetising and that it musthave tasted bad...think again. Cos' YOU ARE RIGHT!!! I think I can cook better curry chicken even without my nose and eyes!! But the ambience is nice lah. Really hot and cramp. Reminds me of Malaysia. This shop is kind of like "Makan Makan" in Perth. Oh and Li Ren tried their Chendol. Verdict: If you're dying to get diabetes, order their chendol!

And here you are looking at all the Vet Students from Singapore in Year 1. If all goes well, these will be the 6 veterinarians that joins the Veterinary world in 5 years' time. A quick introduction from left to right...
(Li Ren, ..::The Ryan::.., Gen, Eleanor, Geraldine and Kaartheg) When I'm free in future, I'll tell you more about each of them. Interesting people.
Oh no! It's late. I better go to bed now. I have a long long long day tomorrow. It's the Sydney Royal Easter Show! I have an assignment to do there regarding the animals! Arrghh!! Good night everyone and have a safe flight to Amsterdam Darling.




No comments:
Post a Comment