Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Final Hours

After more than a week of fun, today is my last day in Perth. It's not that I hate going back to Sydney or anything, but it's just this unwillingness to leave this place. Old friends, the familiarity etc... *HaizzzZZZzzzZZZ* And I know when I get back, it's back to studies, studies and more studies. But life is like that isn't it? If I play everyday, it'll be meaningless. Like Bruce's life right now. Aimless. Waiting for something to happen everyday. *haha*




Crystal, Bruce and I went to IKEA this morning (afternoon actually) for brunch. We had the Swedish Meatballs. At first when hunger striked in, we ordered like crazy. 20 meatballs each. Ambitious and hungry. As we're eating, the diminishing marginal returns set in. Every meatball that enters our mouth becomes hard to manage. By the time we hit the 15th, we were out of breath. And I swear, just by looking at this photo, the taste of the meatballs is in my mouth again! We all have meatball-phobia after that.




This is Bruce pretending to look like he's enjoying the meatballs. You should see his face as soon as this photo is taken. :( *hahahaaha*




In the late evening, I met Jon Kea for coffee at Cafe Somerville. Chated for a few minutes before rushing home to get ready for my night flight. This is a picture of Bruce having his afternoon nap. Who smiles in his sleep? Dodgy!!



It's almost time to leave for the airport now. With a heavy haert, I loaded my luagge into Cody's car. Time to leave for Perth Domestic airport now. Snap back tp reality...

No comments: